Dr.Anubha Walia is a prolific Human Process Facilitator & Trainer, Executive Coach and Director to PRISM Philosophy, Guest Speaker at prestigious B-school carries 20 + years of rich experience where she was heading Learning & Quality verticals with Honeywell, ICICI Bank & Vista Levelor. Her areas of expertise includes Organization Development, Yoga & Wellness, Engagement Enabler & Executive Coach, Change Management & leadership, Instructional Design, and Six Sigma, 5S & TQM.
She stands tall with her rich educational background and Doctorate in Philosophy (First lady in India to do research on Followership), recipient of :
- Emerging HRD thinker award (Gold Medalist) consecutive 5 times by ISTD (Min of HRD), 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Female Enterpreneur Achievers award by Delhi Management Association 2021
- BOOK PUBLISHED : Fundamentals of Research ISBN 9781648926440, 2020
- 18 Research Paper Published in International and national journal
- Case Study Published on Prism Philosophy & Anubha by Emerald Publishers “PRISM philosophy: empowering women in COVID times!”, The Case For Women. https://doi.org/10.1108/CFW.2020.000014
- Case Study Published on Anubha & Prism “Inclusivity and empowerment—Grow and let grow” by (Global Business and Organizational Excellence, John Wiley & Sons publication https://doi.org/10.1002/joe.22136
- Awarded “The Honorary Professorship” by CHRO for the ICICI Banking Academy
- Facilitated Leadership and OB program with Prof Jack Wook, IMD Switzerland for Top line Senior Level HR professional at Pan India level
- Certified in Yoga & Wellness 500YTT from the yoga institute.
She is training and consulting at the National & International level for the US, UK, Hungry, Malaysia, China on Change Engagement, Learning, and facilitation.
She is Self-Discipline Strategist who relates profound truths coupled with humorous anecdotes empowering professionals to conquer their apprehension. Her contagious enthusiasm & captivating energy, during her training delivery, motivates the audience everywhere and helps to achieve their maximum potential, makes her training program unique and special.
Her work involves direct observation, real-time feedback, experiential learning, and coaching following Andragogy principles for higher performance. She is actively engaged in research work on Followership and her work is published in various International Journals.
She carries 50000+ hours of training experience and conducted session Face to Face, Tele-presence, Microsoft Lync, Zoom, GoToMeeting, Video Conferencing, and Skype.
Key Clients Trained and Consulted: Emerson, Aon, AIG, Axis Bank, Wipro, FMA Bank, Honeywell, Alstom, Airtel, Aircel, Graziano, EIL, JCB, BOSCH, Hella group, Gati, Schneider electric, KSB Pump, MothersonSumi, Mikuni India, ACC Cement, UTI Mutual fund, IDBI Bank, Pepsi, Ericsson, Accenture, Capgemini to name a few.
Guest Faculty & Speaker: MDI, TYI, ISTD, UPES, DAV, IFBI, FIIB, IIFP, KRM
View : about.me/anubhawalia Call: 91 9818446562, email@example.com
Blog: anubhawalia.wordpress.com, prism philosophy.wordpress.com