2021-Case Study Published on #AnubhaWalia and #PrismPhilosophy
- Case Study Published on Prism Philosophy & Anubha by Emerald Publishers “PRISM philosophy: empowering women in COVID times!”, The Case For Women. https://doi.org/10.1108/CFW.2020.000014
- Case Study Publised on Anubha Empowering Women & Inclusive approach) by (Global Business and Organizational Excellence, John Wiley & Sons publication https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/joe.22136
2020 – Awards & Appreciation
- Emerging HRD thinker award (Gold Medalist) consecutive 5 times by ISTD (Min of HRD), 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Female Enterpreneur Achievers award by DMA 2021
- BOOK PUBLISHED : Fundamentals of Research ISBN 9781648926440, 2020
- 18 Research Paper Published in International and national journal
- Awarded “The Honorary Professorship” by CHRO for the ICICI Banking Academy
- Facilitated Leadership and OB program with Prof Jack Wook, IMD Switzerland for Top line Senior Level HR professional at Pan India level
2018-Books & Research Publication
- Anubha M Walia, Rashmi Bansal, Sanjiv Mittal. “RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN LEADERSHIP STYLE AND FOLLOWERSHIP STYLE.” International Journal of Advanced Research in Management and Social Sciences 4, no. 4 (April 2015): 171-180.
- Anubha Maurya Walia, Rashmi Bansal, Sanjiv Mittal. “RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN LEADERSHIP STYLE AND ORGANISATION EFFECTIVENESS.” JIMS8M: The Journal of Indian Management & Strategy 20, no. 2 ( April – June 2015): 3-10.
- Anubha Walia. “EXPLORATION OF FOLLOWERSHIP.” Training & Development Journal 5, no. 2 (Dec 2014): 165-174.
- Anubha Walia, Rashmi Bansal, Sanjiv Mittal. “COMPASSIONATE LEADERSHIP.” Training & Development Journal 6, no. 1 (2015): 90-91.
- V Srivastava, Anubha Maurya Walia. “An Overview of Training Methods Use by PRISM™.” International Journal of Engineering & Science Research, no. Article No-31 (2018): 157-162.
- Varsha Srivastava, Anubha Maurya Walia. (2018) “AN ANALYSIS OF VARIOUS TRAINING EVALUATION MODELS.” Journal of International Journal of Advance and Innovative Research. Vol. 5, no. 4 (XIV) October – December, 2018 ISSN 2394 -7780, pp. 276-282.
- Varsha Srivastava, Anubha Maurya Walia. “Organisation Development Intervention With Prism Philosophy.” IJSER ICRIT Special Issue, no. Article no.-14 (Feb 2018): 64-73.
- Varsha Srivastava, Dr.A P Dash, Anubha Maurya Walia. “Training Evaluation with PRISM.” April 2018: 788-795.
- Walia, Anubha. “EXPLORATION OF FOLLOWERSHIP.” Training & Development Journal 5, no. 2 (Feb 2014).
- Walia, Anubha Maurya. CONVINCING POWER http://insightssuccess.in/convincing-power-just-not-for-sales-but-for-life/. Mar 15, 2017, http://insightssuccess.in/convincing-power-just-not-for-sales-but-for-life/ (accessed Mar 15, 2017).
- Model to Reduce Hiring Cost. Jan 11, 2014. https://www.peoplematters.in/site/interstitial (accessed Jan 11, 2014).
- Walia, Anubha Maurya. “Relationship between Followership styles and Performance in Service Sector.” Think India Journal 22, no. 14 (December 2019): 719-727.
- ROLE OF HR IN FUTURE. Jan 1, 2017. http://www.hrinasia.com/hr-tech/the-role-of-hr-in-future/ (accessed Jan 1, 2017).
Session Chair / Technical Program Committee
- Technical Programme Committee for a Special Session Titled: EMERGING TRENDS OF IT IN TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT, INDIACom-2015 With a firm belief that collaborative efforts lead to substantial accomplishments, we warmly welcome you to the BVICAM family, hoping that this association with you and your esteemed organization will make a valuable contribution in the field of research towards Computing for Global Sustainability.
- Technical Programme Committee for a Special Session Titled: Emerging Technologies & Upcoming Trends in IT for Engineering, Science & Human Resource Management (ETEHRM), Sept 2016. You can check it at http://scesm.org/ETEHRM.pdf
Chapter in the Book Published: 3
1.TRAINING BASED ON PRISM PHILOSOPHY, ISBN: 978-93-86238-54-2, Book : New Horizon in Global Business, Publisher : Excellent Publishing House, by Apeejay School of Management NewDelhi Page 224-227
2. LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT FOR COMPETITIVE EDGE publication date Apr 15, 2017, UDH PUBLISHER ISBN976-9362122-41-8 BOOK NAME: Leveraging Big Data Analytics for Global Business Excellence by Dr.Satish Seth ABSTRACT- Chapter no 11
3. FOLLOWERSHIP STYLE IN MIDDLE MANAGEMENT, ISBN: 978-93-86256-59-1 ABSTRACT publication date Mar 2017 publication description EXCEL INDIA PUBLISHERS – Business Analytics—A Strategic Planning & Decision Making Approach
4. COMPASSIONATE LEADERSHIP – BOOK REVIEW publication description Training & Development Journal Year : 2015, Volume : 6, Issue : 1 Print ISSN : 2231-0681 08/T & D (Vol. 6, No. 1, OCT 2015)
2016-PRISM Published Work:
2016-PRISM Published Work:
I-The Prism TM Philosophy : I am sharing this to you, which I know, have applied and teach. We all know every new plan involves a journey from an idea and finally giving it a shape and I shaped it with PRISM ( an acronym of PREPARE.RESPECT.IMPLEMENT.SHARE.MAINTAIN). I have been applying this model and now sharing with world through my training, coaching, and facilitation.