Is Leadership is important or we need to focus on followership too. We still need to explore this but with PRISM Philosophy training sessions at leading organisation made us learn importance of 12 Absolutes for Leadership which leader needs to demonstrate: especially in crisis time.
1. Lead: Leading is less about analytics and decisions, and more about motivating, and empowering others to make those decisions.
2. Purpose: This is the vision of the company.
3. Strategy: Strategy is rooted in the leader’s idea about what matters most in the company.
4. People: A successful team must be a mosaic of talents and abilities that work together.
5. Measure: Effective leadership requires data and hard, indisputable facts.
6. Empower: Empowerment is not something that can be given out. People must empower themselves.
7. Reward: Reward in the workplace is about more than paychecks, bonuses, and perks.
8. Anticipate: The success of an organization will be determined by the accuracy of the leader’s intuition and judgment.
9. Navigate: Navigating takes objectivity and clarity to see opportunities.
10. Communicate: Communication means connecting and inspiring, not just the transmission of information.
11. Listen: True leaders do far more listening than talking
12. Learn: A leader with learning agility excels at absorbing information from experience and applying it to the present.