Great leaders are action oriented. They have ideas or concepts and take action to make them happen. They do not spend a lot of time over analyzing things, but instead find new solutions. Leaders are the opposite of procrastinators, and when it comes to achieving goals, leaders follow seven steps:
- Decide what their major goals are going to be.
- Write goals down as specifically and in as much detail as possible.
- Set deadlines for achieving their goals.
- Break down their goals and list everything they need to do in order to achieve them.
- Create an action plan for their lists based on priority.
- Immediately begin working on the items on their lists.
- Do something every day that moves them a little closer to their goals.
Courage is one of the most important leadership qualities. It takes courage for leaders to make decisions. Sometimes courage means actin